Representing data with values
Primitive Data Types
- Primitive Data Types
- Number Type
- String Type
- Boolean data type
- Undefined and null
- What are statements?
- Expression Statements
- Compound and Empty Statements
- Declaration Statements
- Conditional statements
- Loop statements
- Jump Statements
- Install Notepad++
- Open Notepad++ and click on ‘New file’.
- Choose the particular file in the folder to save
- Give file name as .html
- Select the type as html it will automatically save in html format
- Java script will run in html.
- The following file is saved in .html format because other text extension files also available.
To Get The End Tags(auto-completion of tags):
Please make sure all the checkboxes are selected. Mainly html/xml close tags. Then click close.
Automatically open <html></html> (close tags also)
There are two ways to see the output of the program. Click on the file. Double clicking on it will directly give the output in the default browser.
Here in the above picture, on the left side, document.write output is executed and on the right side, console.log output is executed.
How to see output of console.log
Right click on the browser click inspect in that click console.
In this way we can see output. There is also another way to see output.
- Go to Notepad++
- Click on the file there click on open in default viewer.
Note: If there is any update or rewrite of the program, just reload the browser. The updated output is displayed over there.